Saturday, September 15, 2012

free printable: setting goals

These days it seems that I am constantly busy with one creative project after another. Between my Etsy shop, planning Autumn's birthday party, and some commissioned artwork, keeping myself on track can be a real challenge. When I saw Cornflower Blue Studio's Post-It goal list, I was inspired. I often scribble on Post-It notes to remind myself of things I need to do each day, and this is a perfect way to organize them. 

I decided to make my own version just for tracking my creative projects, and I'm sharing it with my readers because so many of you are awesome crafty peeps too. 



There are spaces for five different notes, and each time you accomplish one you can peel it off to reveal some words of encouragement to keep you moving. To download, click for the full sized image and save to your computer, then print on a sheet of 8.5" x 11" cardstock. Hang in your craft room or studio and get motivated!

1 comment: